1. You must be a Knitter and have a Knitting Blog.
2. You Must Live in Nevada! *L*
3. The ringsurf code must appear somewhere on your knitting blog, not on any other page.
4. The ring code must be visible.
5. Save the Nevada Knitters ring button on YOUR own web site sever or photo album. Directly using the image saved on my server will get your site deleted from the ring without question.
6. You have one week to put up the ring code before you're added to the ring. If it's not up by then, your site's submission will not be accepted.
7. Keep the RingSurf email you get for your records.
8. You must update your blog at least once a month.
9. No matter what, you can resubmit any time if you have been deleted before or denied. ;)
10. When you join the ring, make sure to write in your blog address EXACTLY as shown on your address bar when your site is pulled up. http:// and all.
11. If you no longer want to be a part of this ring, please remove yourself.
12. You MUST at least have a PREVIOUS and NEXT link on your Nevada Knitters RingSurf Code. Having a link that goes straight to the join page defeats the purpose of a ring. If you do not have a next and previous link on your ring, you will not be accepted. I will also go through the ring and weed out people that currently have only a link back to this page.